|12 – 10|
(1,2 – 1)
|Infobox updated on 2018.06.15|
- ↑ The CW Rating is transposed to a 0-100 scale, whereby the strongest team is always given a 100 score, and the weakest always a 0. Due to inactivity, the latter may not appear in the main rankings.
- ↑ Reflects the ability of this team to score against strong defences. Transposed to a 0-100 scale, like Overall. Teams not affiliated with a FIFA confederation are not ranked in this parameter.
- ↑ Reflects the ability of this team not to concede against strong attacks. Transposed to a 0-100 scale, like Overall. Teams not affiliated with a FIFA confederation are not ranked in this parameter.
- ↑ How good have the more recent performances been relatively to the team's history. With inactivity, this indicator tends to revert to 50 points.
- ↑ How many matches the team has under their belt. Competitive matches carry more weight, as do matches in recent years.
- ↑ Whether the team has been playing at a stable level in recent matches, or if results vary widely comparing to what is expected. Teams with less than 60 matches are not rated in this indicator.
- ↑ Reflects how the team's performances vary between competitions. A higher score means the team does better in competitive matches than in friendlies.
- ↑ Considers only matches against a rated opponent. Matches abandoned before the 75% mark (68 minutes) are not counted.